Purolator E-Ship Web Services
Purlotator offers a seamless free web service for their customers that allows you to integrate their computer system in your operations for customer shipping on your web site. Purolator E-Ship Web Services enables you to integrate real-time shipping, tracking, estimates, pickups and returns directly into your website or custom application. This is a free tech service to use and and is based on XML technology and is a best of beed technology that includes Adobe, IBM, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP and Shopify as a partners. There is a also a Rewards Program that allows to you save up to 30% depending on your volume.
Benefits of Purolator E-Ship Web Services
- Increase efficiency by integrating shipping into your internal applications and across your supply chain.
- Provide a consistent and positive customer experience by offering shipping estimates, pickups and tracking capabilities on your company’s website.
- Increase revenue by ensuring your shipping rates include a built-in margin over your shipping costs.
- Reduce costs by automating shipment creation and product returns.
- Reduce call centre volume by providing estimates and shipment visibility online.
- Provide customers with more shipping options by offering Purolator’s extensive suite of products and special delivery services.
- Take control of the customer experience from order placement to final delivery.
Purolator makes it easy for you to integrate Web Services into your website or custom application. The Purolator E-Ship Resource Centre provides a variety of resources to support your Web Services development including:
- Comprehensive documentation
- Real-world code samples
- Example use cases with sample results
- The Purolator E-Ship Developer Forum
- Technical support by phone and email
Purolator E-Ship Web Services are written in XML, ensuring maximum compatibility with the server side scripting languages used today. Our Web Services are designed to comply with the following specifications:
- Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) (external site)
- Web Service Description Language (WSDL) 1.1 (external site)
- The Web Services work with any current SOAP/XML development environments. Development platforms vary in their SOAP/XML implementations.